Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

thing # 9

The search tool I found the easiest was topix.net, because it offers a number of different search types. Whether I want to search by keywords, blog, source, URL, or even zip code, topix.net is flexible enough to allow it through Advanced Search. The one I did not like so much was technorati.com. It seemed more confusing to use than others.
I found feeds for YALSA and Young Adult Literature that I will use for the classes I teach, as well as for the classes I am taking.

2 comments:

  1. Would you share one or two of the links you found useful. All of us are always looking for new sources of book info!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you- thank you. I'm so glad somebody else found technorati confusing too. I thought it was just me. I agree with you on the feeds for YALSA and Young Adult Literature.

    PS. Chip is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete