Yahoo! Avatars

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

thing # 23

When I started the 23 things I felt quite overwhelmed and not very confident that I will be able to get through, but now that I am at the end it seems like it was not that difficult. Many of the things are a lot of fun, and in the meantime I have used several with my students. I did not always get everything right on the first try, or even on the second or third, but eventually it worked out. This assignment has definitely given me a lot more confidence in dealing with technology and I know 100% more about how to use Web 2.0 --- in other words, I was absolutely clueless when I began 23 things.
The biggest hurdle for me had been trying to find out what happened to my postings after thing #16, because no matter how often I posted, nothing showed up in my blog. Vaughn to the rescue: it took her under two seconds to see what my problem was. I had somehow managed to create two identical blogs, and posted after thing 16 on my second blog, but kept looking for my postings to show up on the original blog. All is well that ends well. Thank you Vaughn!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on completing your journey and not giving up...that is what it takes ...the "can do" spirit..even when it takes a few tries. I would love to hear what things you used in your classes.

    ReplyDelete